What is a cookie
A cookie" is a small text file that a website stores on the user's web browser. The cookie facilitates the navigation on the website and is fundamental for the operation of the Internet.
For example, cookies are used to validate records on the web (remember username and password); remember options such as size, language, web browser used, analyze the users habits and behaviors to improve services offered and adapt the content of the website to the visitor's preferences.
Cookies can be "session", meaning that they will be deleted once the user leaves the website, or "persistent”, remain on your computer until a certain date.
Furthermore, cookies can be “first party”, managed by the domain that the user accesses and requests a particular service (in this case the domains owned by Andreu World) or “third party cookies”, sent to the user's equipment from a domain different from the one shown in the address bar.
Type of cookies used on the Andreu World website
Our website utilizes four types of cookies:
· First party cookies: This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the user's interaction with all the website's functions.
· Analytic cookies: Are those cookies used for the analysis, research or statistics in order to learn which sessions are most visited, connection points, etc., and thus enabling the improvement the website.
· Plug-in cookies: They are cookies used by external plug-ins installed on the webpage for its proper functioning, such as playing multimedia videos.
· Social networking cookies: Are cookies used to identify you as the user on a social network and to be able to interact via your profile.
Itis important to highlight that these technologies are not intrusive as all the information obtained through the cookies is completely anonymous, and in no case can be associated to a concrete and identified user. This information allows Andreu World to adapt and improve its services to the interests of the users. Nevertheless, the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their web browser. Andreu World informs users that the disabling of cookies can cause the browser to be slower than usual.
Specifically, all web browsers permit the user to adjust setting to disable cookies. These settings are located in the “Options” or “Preferences" menu of the web browser.
Below, we show you through links how to disable cookies by following the instructions of the most used browsers:
· Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
If you wish to block Google's analytical cookies, you can install a opt-out add-on in your web browser available in the following link.
To complement this, many browsers accept the activation of a "private browsing" by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser used, this private mode may receive different names. Here is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
· Internet Explorer 11: InPrivate
· Safari 2 y superior: Navegación Privada
· FireFox 3.5 y superior: Navegación Privada
· Google Chrome 10 y superior: Incógnito
· Opera 10.5 y superior: Navegación Privada
Note: We recommend that you carefully read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" of browsing. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", however, your browsing may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
Technical description of the cookies used
The cookies used by this website are detailed below along with the purpose and duration of each of them:
We recommend all users to access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information:
If the user has disabled cookies, it is possible that certain services offered on the website cannot be conducted.
Anyone with concerns about these technologies can send us their questions through email@example.com.